[Aleph] \parshape and \hangindent (was iso-omarab.tex)

Javier Bezos jbezos at wanadoo.es
Wed Aug 18 14:22:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

After a few tests I discovered LaTeX lists don't work
in TRT direction. Apparently, the problem lies in the
fact lists use the \parshape primitive, because I've tried
to use it in TRT mode and margins are _not_ reversed
(as \leftskip and \rightskip do). I'm right? Should
it not be reversed like other "margins"? I'm having
a similar problem with sections, too, because it
seem \hangindent still thinks in terms of TLT, but
at least this is easier to fix:
\let\orighangindent\hangindent
\def\hangindent{\orighangindent-}.

Javier