[Aleph] Quotation marks disappear

klists at saphor.de klists at saphor.de
Fri Nov 5 22:45:10 CET 2004

Hi!

Another oddity I've discovered today. Typesetting the following
document with Aleph / Lamed I get the this result:

\Preface"

No error message this time, just the wrong result -- in many cases a
much worse situation still.

With normal LaTeX, I get the word Preface enclosed in quotation marks,
as should be the case.

Any idea what is going awry?

Best regards,

Marc

\DeclareFontFamily{T1}{alphabetumsaphor}{}
\DeclareFontShape{T1}{alphabetumsaphor}{m}{n}{<-> omalphabetumsaphor}{}
\expandafter\def\csname alphabetumsaphor\endcsname{\fontfamily{alphabetumsaphor}\selectfont}

\DeclareFontFamily{T1}{sonderzeichen}{}
\DeclareFontShape{T1}{sonderzeichen}{m}{n}{<-> omsonderzeichen}{}
\expandafter\def\csname sonderzeichen\endcsname{\fontfamily{sonderzeichen}\selectfont}

\def\rmdefault{omlgc}
\def\ttdefault{uctt}

\ocp\TexUTF=inutf8
\ocp\OCPunitolat=uni2lat

%\InputTranslation currentfile \TexUTF
\ocplist\inputtrans=\addbeforeocplist 1000 \TexUTF
\addbeforeocplist 1000 \OCPunitolat
\nullocplist
\pushocplist\inputtrans

\documentclass[10pt, a4paper]{book}

\usepackage[greek, ngerman]{babel}

\begin{document}

\textquotedblleft{}Preface\textquotedblright{}

\end{document}