[Aleph] Lamed and dollars, and Quotation marks come back

YJLee yjlee123 at ms51.hinet.net
Thu Nov 25 15:19:40 CET 2004

Fist let me correct my statement about the bug

BUG  IN OMEGA OTP:
    Unreadable 7-big ASCII characters parsed  twice,  one before and one
after OTP .

This is a bug must ultimately be fixed in Omega core part. What I suggest is
a temporary
approach, once the bug be fixed you don't need my approach  any more.

Best regards,

Yung-Jang Lee