[dev-context] Latest version diff && website mirror

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Oct 8 11:23:21 CEST 2004

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir.pdf

that is no pdf file, but a directory view, i.e. /dir is a trigger for
the web server which you can best ignore

>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xcorresp.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ex-imple.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/ex-ample.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/xmlfoe.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/foxet.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/present/road/roadmap.pdf
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/dir
>>http://www.pragma-ade.com/present/road/roadshow.pdf

hm. i have to check that (i have to rewrite some docu moving scripts here)

> And another question: would it be possible to stop using absolute
> paths in the internal html links? I am talking about things like:

i have to play with that a bit; the problem is that i need the / because
  sometimes they are called deep down a tree (the reverse of your problem)