[Fwd: [dev-context] modules]

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Mar 25 09:02:04 CET 2005

 > Date: 25 Mar 2005 02:22:49 +0100
 > From: Patrick Gundlach <patrick at gundla.ch>

Dude, you need a social life! :-)

 > before I go to bed (in 5 minutes), I'd like to announce a pre pre
 > alpha preview of <http://modules.contextgarden.net>. Suggestions
 > welcome.

Well done! I am impressed with the enormous speed you have
implementing these things, so I am a bit scared to make comments.

Still... I'm not sure how you handle versioning at the moment
(it would be nice if the database/fs could store older versions
of stuff as well), and it makes sense to allow/create downloads
of "TDS-ed" zip files for easy installation.

But it already looks very usable as it is now!

Greetings, Taco