[dev-context] new beta

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Apr 18 18:15:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

I uploaded a new beta. This one has a prelude to a new implementation of
texexec. I can run

texexec --make --all

should work as well as:

texexec --make --all --engine=pdftex
texexec --make --all --engine=aleph
texexec --make --all --engine=xetex

it assumes a new recent version of pdftex/mpost

currently it's juts a call to ctxtools.

I'd like to know if it works ok for miktex as well. I want to avoid ini/rme files.

i also made a new cversion checker, for the moment use

ctxtools --check

it does some more testing and later I will add some cnf parsing.