[dev-context] 2005-05-30 texexec

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon May 30 17:10:27 CEST 2005

Hi,

It works for me (texexec is 5.4.1), but only after I renamed
context.cnf to texmf.cnf. The last path message from my
(identical) commandline is indeed without the engine path:

         used formatpath : /home/taco/texmf/web2c/

but that is simply because the last format is metafun, and
metapost does not use an engine path. I have cont-en.fmt and
cont-nl.fmt in subdir /home/taco/texmf/web2c/pdfetex, as
expected. Perhaps your problem is related to the change in
context.cnf (the latest uses a different variable name for
engine path).

Greetings, Taco