[dev-context] Re: context sources

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Fri Jul 8 14:08:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

> I'll postpone asking Fabrice for a while then, because they would need
> to be inserted in the correct order. If you can do all of yours first,
> then I will see how many archives I have that you didn't

I need some checking of the old archives first. Do you have a script
that unzips and does svn automatically?

> (all files in cont-tmf_yyyy.mm.dd.zip naming, based on context.tex
> info, yes?)

If my memory serves me right, they are based on that information. I
never install ConTeXt manually. And I think all my scripts checked
context.tex.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net