[dev-context] Re: Wiki Text Problems.

Patrick Gundlach patrick at gundla.ch
Wed Sep 7 21:03:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

> However, I found something more interesting that fixes the problem
> already in IE 5.5 and could be added to wiki (to sandbox first):
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bobosola/pngtestfixed.htm

honestly: also implementing things in JS scares me a bit. I currently
have many different places in the mediawiki software where I applied
changes: the css, the code itself, my extensions, xml-stylesheets.
Thats already much for me... Once I manage to upgrade to 1.5 MW
software, I'll take another look. Thanks for the pointer, I have saved
it on the 'contextgarden' wiki page.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net