[dev-context] context release packaging
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 20 12:26:47 CET 2006
Hi Hans (esp.),
* Cont-pat.zip (Standalone distribution of pattern files)
Is it not sensible to remove this? Most people should have a new
one with patterns included now, and when not, it is wiser to let
them upgrade their base files as well.
* Cont-msw.zip (Font support files for microsoft verdana and arial)
I suggest merging the windows support files with cont-fnt.zip.
* Cont-ext.zip (Third party ConTeXt additions)
This is nearly empty. I guess at least nath and amsl should be added,
since they are widely used.
Also, I'ld like to see the bib module moved to this zip. WDYT?
* Cont-win.zip (texmfstart.exe for windows)
Is this still needed/does it work to have only texmfstart as
executable and the others as .rb? (I just don't know).
* Cont-lmt.zip (Latin Modern font distribution)
Now that Latin Modern is becoming more stable, perhaps this
is no longer needed?
More information about the dev-context