[dev-context] another textext distraction

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:57:01 CEST 2006


On 6/26/06, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2006, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
> > Hello Hans,
> >
> > And then: while trying to convince David to drop the usage of "btex
> > ... etex" I tried (something like) this:
> >
> > \startMPinclusions
> > def something =
> >       draw textext("abc"); % guess what!
> >       draw (btex def etex) shifted (0,5mm);
> > enddef;
> > \stopMPinclusions
> >
> > \starttext
> > \startMPcode
> > something;
> > \stopMPcode
> > \stoptext
> >
> > But it's probably up to you to convince him about that now - I ran out
> > of ideas. I thought that nothing could go wrong any more ;)
>
> Hi Mojca,
>
> You need a \forceMPTEXcheck{something} and everything works fine,
> that is, I get something like
>
>     def
> abc
>
> on a page. Can you describe the error that you get.

My apologies! It seems it was too late already. I was so stupid that I
was trying to play with \forceMPTEXcheck{textext}. No wonder why it
didn't work!

Please forget about this post!

Mojca


More information about the dev-context mailing list