[dev-context] temp files

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:05:13 CEST 2006

On 8/8/06, Hans Hagen wrote:
> For Mojca
> The next release will have:
> \starttext
> \immediate\openout\scratchwrite=oeps.tmp
> \immediate\write\scratchwrite{oeps}
> \immediate\closeout\scratchwrite
> \registertempfile{oeps.tmp}

Thank you. This works as expected except for a tiny detail. As soon as
I recompile the document the mark is lost. So, if I compile the
document, change it and recompile it again without "--purge"
inbetween, the old files from the first run cannot be automatically
deleted any more because tui is generated from scratch each time.

(I first placed \registertempfile inside of \doifmode{*\v!first} and
wondered why it didn't work. Hans, I guess that you really should
place some \doifuserelse{mojca} switches somewhere ;)

> \typefile{oeps.tmp}
> \stoptext

But please don't worry too much about that. In the worst case manual
deletion still works ;)