[dev-context] [NTG-context] debian context updates

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 09:52:54 CET 2007

[CC'ing to dev-context instead of ntg-context]

I noticed that the Modes manual (mmodes.pdf) wasn't included in the
context*.deb's.  So I diffed the list of pdf manuals in the context*.deb
against the full list at <http://pragma-ade.com/dir/general/manuals/>,
then looked through for the most useful to add to the context packages:

mchinese.pdf
mmodes.pdf
enattab.pdf
mchart.pdf
mlabels.pdf
luatex.pdf
mk.pdf
mmlexamp.pdf
mmlprime.pdf
mmodes.pdf
mpattern.pdf
mpdftools.pdf
mpstopdf.pdf
msplit.pdf
mtexmfstart.pdf
mwidget-s.pdf
mxmltools.pdf
xfigbase.pdf
xfigures-s.pdf
xmathml-s.pdf
xcorresp.pdf
xchemml-s.pdf
xphysml-s.pdf
xsteps-s.pdf
xxmldir.pdf
xmanipulate.pdf

-Sanjoy

`A nation of slaves is always prepared to applaud the clemency of their
 master who, in the abuse of absolute power, does not proceed to the
 last extremes of injustice and oppression.'  (Gibbon)