[dev-context] [NTG-context] Problems with "mathalign"

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jan 4 03:41:50 CET 2007

(changed lists)

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> >

> > I can confirm that there is an extra number. I do not know what is
> > causing this. I am not aware of anything in core-mat has changed.
>
> There is that extra stuff in \everymathematics.  Could that be it?

The file runs fine with ConTeXt 2006-11-24 19:15 so it is something in
the last month. (This version is available as the windows stand alone
distribution from pragma's website.)

Changes in the last 5 weeks to math related files are changes in
math-pln.tex. I do not know who these could have caused trouble.

The \let\next$ change in core-mat. I reverted back to \def\next{$}
inside a test file, and this does not seem to trouble.

The colon definitions inside math-tex.tex, they should not cause any
problem, unless I redefined a core command. (I do not think so).

Some slight changes in math-ext.tex, but that was a wrong definition
of harpoons.

So, it is either the \everymathematics change, or a change in some
macro that is called by \placeformula.

Aditya