[dev-context] Script files for third party modules.

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jan 4 07:08:28 CET 2007

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Hans Hagen wrote:

> > Basically need to esacpe the quote inside quote.
> >
> oh, so actually we should patch texexec to escape the tui stuff?

No, I think that texexec is working in an expeted manner. I did not
clearly understand how it worked, and that is why the confusion.

The module is finally ready. It works well for small snippets (<1000
lines). I have uploaded it to http://modules.contextgarden.net/t-vim I
made a mistake while naming the module, so all the files are in
t-vim.tar.gz directory instead of t-vim. Hopefully, this will not
cause any trouble.

The documentation is at
http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-vim.tar.gz/doc/context/t-vim/t-vim.pdf

and a sample matlab and context pretty output at

http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-vim.tar.gz/doc/context/t-vim/t-vim-demo.pdf

The context output is very similar to what I see on the vim screen :)

Aditya