[dev-context] [NTG-context] Problems with "mathalign"

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Thu Jan 4 10:29:51 CET 2007

Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> (changed lists)
>
> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>

>>Aditya Mahajan wrote:
>>

>>>I can confirm that there is an extra number. I do not know what is
>>>causing this. I am not aware of anything in core-mat has changed.
>>
>>There is that extra stuff in \everymathematics.  Could that be it?
>
> The file runs fine with ConTeXt 2006-11-24 19:15 so it is something in
> the last month. (This version is available as the windows stand alone
> distribution from pragma's website.)

I've been staring at this for some time now, but I don't see
happens. The number comes from \stopformula, but I do not
remember what was supposed to prevent its appearance in the
first place.

If you still have the Nov 24 context version, can you run this:

\starttext
\loggingall
\placeformula \startformula \startalign
   \NC a \EQ b \NR[+]