[dev-context] engine setting in context/texexec

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 10 12:40:23 CET 2007

On Mit, 10 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> >in texexec i've removed all traces of pdfetex (the e) so things should
>
> This in itself is a bit problematic, I think. It looks to me like this
> breaks all installs that only have pdftex 1.30 (because that pdftex is
> not etex).

I assume that this will happen, yes. I can test it in a few hours on my
home machine if you want to know for sure.

It would be better to check whether we are running < 1.40 or >= 1.40 and
adjust the setting respectively.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena