[dev-context] engine setting in context/texexec

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 11 01:17:34 CET 2007

On Mit, 10 Jan 2007, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Meanwhile, we should warn (put on the wiki) that people on a
> platform that does not have an installed pdftex 1.40 yet,
> should  not attempt to run ctxtools --update.

And this also means that I have to hack around a bit in the context
packages for Debian to make them work with current texlive.

I will see how it works.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
Arthur's consciousness approached his body as from a great
distance, and reluctantly. It had had some bad times in
there. Slowly, nervously, it entered and settled down into
its accustomed position.
Arthur sat up.
`Where am I?' he said.
`Lord's Cricket Ground,' said Ford.
`Fine,' said Arthur, and his consciousness stepped out
again for a quick breather. His body flopped back on the
grass.
                 --- Arthur coping with his return to Earth as best as he
                 --- could.