[dev-context] New Debian packages

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Jan 12 14:05:58 CET 2007

Hi also,

There is a new context (2007.01.12), not sure if that is the one
Norbert is already using. I am not well enough yet to give a complete
set of differences between this one and previous, but:

* pdftex 1.40 *only*, not a single trace of "pdfetex" is left
* texexec now gives a correct return value (not sure about texsync)
* map files for tex-gyre are added
* some improvementents in XeTeX unicode support
* better map file for Adobe Euro

This, I just committed to TexLive.

Best, Taco