[dev-context] lm

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Jan 18 20:28:16 CET 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Hans Hagen wrote:

> There is a new release of lm

> we have prepared new releases of LMs and TGs. At the moment we put
> them in non-public directories:
>    http://bop.eps.gda.pl/0lm101-wrk/
> and
>    http://bop.eps.gda.pl/0tg-wrk/
> for a "quarantine". We hope that only tiny details may need
> correcting, but...
>
> can someone more familiar with math (guess who) take a look at it and see if we can switch from cm math to lm math?

I tested the new context distribution with lm math (stand alone
distribution of 01-12 with an updated texmf-local directory) and lm
math works fine in my simple documents.

The tex-gyre fonts are not included with context right now. Will the
stable fonts become part of ConTeXt stand-alone distribution (Bomun,
pagella and termes, right now) or will you wait until all the fonts
are released and stable before making them distributing them with
ConTeXt.

The reason I am asking is to get an idea of where I should be storing
these fonts in my texmf tree: either texmf-fonts which I delete
during a "full" upgrade, or texmf-aditya which is untouched by context
upgrades.

Aditya