[dev-context] incorrect internal mptopdf conversion

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Jan 23 15:59:41 CET 2007



Hans Hagen wrote:
> Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
>> Here's a problem that I just noticed in the internal mptopdf conversion
>> macros.  The fig.1 figure looks fine as a mps (eps) file, and 'mptopdf
>> fig.1' converts it fine.  However, including it in a document as fig.1
>> (hence via the internal mps to pdf conversion) adds strange thick lines
>> to it.  Here is the .mp file, and I've attached a complete .zip archive
>> with a .tex file and Makefile to generate the comparison.
>>
>>   
> ok, i fixed it; was a bug in the rline to handler in concat mode in the mkii 

This bug is fixed in today's release (uploaded already)

Taco


More information about the dev-context mailing list