[dev-context] Bug report

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jan 24 00:28:09 CET 2007

Hi all!

Long time ago Frank forwarded a bug from the Debian Bug Tracking System
to you, but it has not been fixed, so I allow me to remind you:

>From Michal Kovac <kovymail at centrum.cz>:
> In cont-cz is translated "indentation" and "indenting" both as
> "odsazovani" so indentation does not work in cont-cz.
>
> I think right translation is for it :
> indenting - odsazovani
> indentation - odsazeni
> setupindentations - nastavodsazeni
> setupindenting - nastavodsazovani
>
> I think that bug is in files:
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/mult-con.tex
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/mult-com.tex
> /usr/share/texmf/context/data/cont-cz.tws

I checked with the latest release and the czech names are still the same
for two different translations, as described above.

Thanks a lot for considering this ..., if there is a better place to
submit bugs, let me know.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena