[dev-context] [contexttest-Feature Requests][54] offsets in TABLE-cells

contexttest-featurerequests at foundry.supelec.fr contexttest-featurerequests at foundry.supelec.fr
Wed Jan 24 05:05:52 CET 2007

You can respond by visiting:
http://foundry.supelec.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=164&aid=54&group_id=21
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+
(enter your response here)
#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+#+

Version: None
Category: None

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to have independant horizontal and vertical offsets in TABLE-cells. Or even topoffset, bottomoffset, leftoffset and rightoffset.
Peter

Date: 2007-01-24 05:05

Message:
Here are some macros that Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at
googlemail.com> sent me some time ago (shame on me that I didn't do
anything about it!) They should probably be integrated, not simply
overloaded, but ...

I would vote for that feature too.

Mojca