[dev-context] interesting bug in \type ;)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:09:37 CET 2007

Hello Hans & Taco,

I didn't try to inspect the reasons for it (I woulg get lost in the
code anyway), but it has brought a smile on my face: \type{btex ...
etex} simply "forgets" to typeset "etex".

This is an example of \type+btex ... etex+ syntax.

Is there a chance to typeset the whole comment line with the same font
(color) when using TEX or MP for syntax highlighting? Now the comments
can hardly be distinguished from the rest of the code.