[dev-context] regression testing: 3 tex errors

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Tue Feb 6 09:39:31 CET 2007

On Feb 6, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Sanjoy Mahajan wrote:
>> Here are the three compilation errors (first one from each file
>> with an
>> error).  The Unicode and ec-iwona errors were mentioned before, so
>> I'm
>> skipping them here.  svn says who contributed the test files.
>> Taco, do you know if these tests are outdated, or whether a
>> behavior has
>> changed but shouldn't have?
>> -Sanjoy
>> =
>> [r2 | taco | 2006-03-31 10:15:34 -0500 (Fri, 31 Mar 2006)]
>> [the remaining unicode tables]
>> ./tex/context/base/unic-031.tex/test-001.tex:21: Undefined control
>> sequence.
>> \@default at greekEpsilonvaria ->
>> \varia                                      \greekEpsilon
>
> This is an actual bug, I think. I assume that the characters in
> enco-agr.tex should use \greekvaria instead of just \varia. Thomas?

Ah OK, I see. Since the names are unique, we haven't called the
accents greek..., but simply varia/dasia etc., but character 92 is
called greekvaria by mistake. So this should be called varia. Sanjoy
or Taco, could you rename character 92 in enco-agr.tex and see if
this makes the error disappear? I am curently working on the module
and will soon make a few changes to enco-agr.tex anyway.

Best, and thanks

Thomas