[dev-context] Debian Context Font problems

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Feb 7 11:43:45 CET 2007

Hi all!

On Die, 06 Feb 2007, Mike Bird wrote:
> I still don't know what or where the bug is but I think
> we're narrowing down the possibilities.  Thank you all.

One more comment: Acrobat 7 (the full one) does not complain at all,
does not show any strange effects (with all the zoom levels). I couldn't
find any unusual thing in the Document Properties etc.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
Serious error.