[dev-context] [Fwd: Re: Debian Context Font problems]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Feb 11 03:11:28 CET 2007

On Sam, 10 Feb 2007, Boguslaw Jackowski wrote:
> Thank you very much -- this is perhaps the best bug report
> i've ever got. :-) It seems, however, that -- as Taco suggested:

Thanks, I know how bad are bad bug reports, as DD of texlive I have to
fight with enough bad ones ;-)

> >This looks suspiciously like a bug (aka optimization) in kpdf.
>
> The glyphs (in lmsy5, lmsy6, lmsy7, lmsy8, lmsy9, and lmsy10) are built
> properly, the relevant hinting scheme in all cases is trivial (no so
> called hint replacement that sometimes may be a mischief). By the way,
> does the same effect occur for other sizes of lmsy*?

No idea. If some context guy can tell me how to do it? I have *NO*
knowledge at all from ConTeXt. The test document is:
\starttext
\S1
\blank[big]
\S2\crlf\S3
\stoptext
If one tells me how to make it in other font sizes, I will test.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena