[dev-context] Math subformula numbering

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Sun Feb 25 19:19:47 CET 2007

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On 2/23/07, Hans Hagen wrote:
>

>> (which reminds me of other pending patches but i assume that i get to know things once they're ready)
>>

> If you also have the Norwegian one in mind: you said that one should
> patch ctxtools, but I don't know how you want to do it.
>
> Karl has sent two new files to CTAN:
>     http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/
>
> These two:
>     http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/nnhyph.tex
>     http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/language/hyphenation/nohyph/nbhyph.tex
> should be "adapted" to
>     lang-nn.hyp/pat
>     lang-nb.hyp/pat
> but you have to decide whether to simply include four "hardcoded"
> files or to adapt ctxtools to parse these two files and replace
> "\input nohyphbx" with the appropriate name (if it's worth that). If
> things get changed or reorganized, you'll most probably have to adapt
> your scripts again anyway.

hm, i think that we can best forget about the exceptions and just load
the patterns directly (no parsing)

if needed we can add lang-nn.exc or so to the context distributions, or
to a language specific section in lang-* files
> They had some other feature requests, but I guess that neither of us
> knows how to solve them anyway, so I doubt that anyone could do much
> more than what has already been sent to you (language-dependent
> symbols, language-dependent itemizations without a dot; warnings).

someone has to wrap that up into nn and nb definitions with no as
default language