[dev-context] Debian ConTeXt packages 2007.02.20

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Feb 25 19:59:08 CET 2007

Hi all!

Ok, it took a bit of time, but there is now also a Debian packages for
ConTeXt release 2007.02.20.
        deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ context/
        deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ context/
BUT!!! You need the new lmodern 1.01 Debian package for this:
        deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/
        deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ lmodern/

I will upload both of these packages soon to Debian EXPERIMENTAL (!!!).
Since Florent (main responsible for the lmodern package) and I agreed
that we don't want to push lmodern 1.01 into etch (and there it is not
necessary since there is no independent context package), the upload will
go to experimental. As long as you have the above apt-get source
nothing will change for you, but for people only using Debian/unstable
source there will be no update.

If you have any questions please let me know!

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
DIDCOT (n.)
The tiny oddly-shaped bit of card which a ticket inspector cuts out of
a ticket with his clipper for no apparent reason. It is a little-known
fact that the confetti at Princess Margaret's wedding was made up of
thousands of didcots collected by inspectors on the Royal
Train. DIDLING (participial vb.)
The process of trying to work out who did it when reading a whodunnit,
and trying to keep your options open so that when you find out you can
allow yourself to think that you knew perfectly well who it was all
along.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff