[dev-context] [NTG-context] Force all floats on opposite even pages

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Mar 31 16:34:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> there is a way to move all text to the right page and put the figures
> on the left page. The hard thing is to get all figures before the text
> and not on the following one. You can do this by manipulating the
> pagefloats macro. I created a minimum example that shows the results
> and effects.

Hans, is it possible to merge this in the core somewhere?

The requested layout is not all that bizarre, Wolfgang's code fairly
small, and it could be a switchable thing, no need for it to be
always on (i cannot say if it will/will not interfere with the
normal page formatting) but it would be a shame to ignore this.