[dev-context] texlive 2007-2

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Apr 11 18:00:51 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I have uploaded texlive 2007-2 packages to the tug server. I have done
the usual test runs (installing/removing etc), and have the packages
running on my laptop and various documents processed fine.

I will wait another day (ie till tomorrow evening) until uploading the
whole bunch to Debian/unstable.

If someone wants to test it, please give it a try.

	deb(-src) http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ tl2007/

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena