[dev-context] texlive 2007-2

Sanjoy Mahajan sanjoy at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 23:12:49 CEST 2007

> If someone wants to test it, please give it a try.

I apt-getted them and they work fine here on my usual tests, which
include a 160+-page book in ConTeXt and having many MetaPost figures.

I'm running Ubuntu 6.10 (i386), with a locally built
texlive-base-bin-2007-1 that uses the included xpdf code instead of
libpoppler.  I should probably rebuild it, but it seems like the
changes from -1 to -2 won't do anything to the base-bin.

-Sanjoy

`Not all those who wander are lost.' (J.R.R. Tolkien)