[dev-context] Call for test documents

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Oct 2 15:55:00 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am currently testing the installation of ConTeXt/MkIV on Debian and
thus being in search for test documents using MkIV features/luatex
stuff. Or at least document which I can/should be able to process with
luatex/context.

If you have any documents it would be great if you could send me them,
best together with a short line on HOW to process the documents, and
even better with a "correct" pdf output.

This way I can do proper checking.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Norbert