[dev-context] New context release

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Apr 17 07:18:49 CEST 2008

On Do, 17 Apr 2008, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> If you're willing to consider this, I can make and tag a branch in
> our Subversion repository to give you a stable version to use (you'll

I am considering that, and (but) best would be to have a patch against
the sources in TeX Live 2007 (the bug fix branch I mean).

Is there a chance to get such a patch?

And we should at the same time update the necessary packages (is euenc
and fontspec enough?)

So, yes, I am consider that.

Best wishes

Norbert