[dev-context] Debian luatex and context

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Apr 18 17:13:51 CEST 2008

On Fr, 18 Apr 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.25.3, yet

On Fr, 18 Apr 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hot on the heels of the luatex 0.25.3 release Hans has released
> (yet another) new context current (the sixth or seventh this week).

Debian packages:

context (for sid and etch):
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ context/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ context/

luatex for sid
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex-sid/

luatex for etch
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ luatex/

Please give it a test try. After some more tests I will upload the stuff
to sid and sid users will get by normal operation.

I tried this combination with my test cases and context/luatex according
to README.MarkIV in the Debian package.

Next release of TeX Live packages will PROBABLY contain updates to
xetex/xdvipdfmx.

Best wishes

Norbert