[dev-context] context stubs

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Apr 19 11:00:37 CEST 2008

HI Mojca,

On Fr, 18 Apr 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> one more thing that came to my mind concerning the packaging of
> ConTeXt. There is a rather recent context "stub". See

The Debian package installs the all the stubs found in

context   makempy   pdftools	  rlxtools  texfind  textools  xmltools
ctxtools  mpstools  pdftrimwhite  runtools  texfont  texutil
exatools  mptopdf   pstopdf	  texexec   texshow  tmftools

> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script context $@
> but should be
> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script context "$@"

Ok, I will patch that in, thanks for reminding me.

> luatex by default instead of pdftex. The contents of
> scripts/context/stubs/unix, as well as mtxrun and luatools, are
> supposed to be present somewhere in binary path. If you think that

They are, copied to /usr/bin.

Is there any other change to the stubs necessary?

Best wishes

He expanded his chest to make it totally clear that here
was the sort of man you only dared to cross if you had a
team of Sherpas with you.