[dev-context] context stubs

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Apr 19 11:00:37 CEST 2008

HI Mojca,

On Fr, 18 Apr 2008, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> one more thing that came to my mind concerning the packaging of
> ConTeXt. There is a rather recent context "stub". See

The Debian package installs the all the stubs found in
	scripts/context/stubs/unix/
i.e.:

context   makempy   pdftools	  rlxtools  texfind  textools  xmltools
ctxtools  mpstools  pdftrimwhite  runtools  texfont  texutil
exatools  mptopdf   pstopdf	  texexec   texshow  tmftools

> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script context $@
>
> but should be
>
> #!/bin/sh
> mtxrun --script context "$@"

Ok, I will patch that in, thanks for reminding me.

> luatex by default instead of pdftex. The contents of
> scripts/context/stubs/unix, as well as mtxrun and luatools, are
> supposed to be present somewhere in binary path. If you think that

They are, copied to /usr/bin.

Is there any other change to the stubs necessary?

Best wishes

Norbert