[dev-context] context program, mtxrun question?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 23 19:45:36 CEST 2008

On Mi, 21 Mai 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> > that the ConTeXt shipping with TeX Live should be regarded as the
> > official stable release ...
>
> We have not added mkiv to texlive. If it is included now, then that
> is thanks to Norbert's packaging.

No I didn't add anything to the TeX Live repository, that I leave to
Taco/Hans/whoever. I would say it is up to them to ship what they
consider fine.

I am trying to package the latest context for Debian.

But AFAIS, the whole context could in fact be omitted. As far as I see
*everyone* using context also uses his home-grown installation etc ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert