[dev-context] context program, mtxrun question?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Mon May 26 10:22:05 CEST 2008

Hans Hagen wrote:
> many functions to the core; hoever in this case it may be that we need
> to let the binary provide info about the path where the binary resides
> (also because it may be a bit playform depedent)

Side note: Finding the disk image that belongs to the current process
is surprisingly hard on any Unix system.

In bordercases, it  may not even be present at all, because the
executable can be deleted as soon as the process has started
(it will still be present on disk, but nameless). Anyway, there
is some special code in kpathsea that I can incorporate in the
binary and that will make life much easier (once 0.30.0 is out)

Best wishes,