[dev-context] context program, mtxrun question?

Oliver Buerschaper oliver.buerschaper at mpq.mpg.de
Wed May 28 18:39:06 CEST 2008

>>> but is texmfcnf.lua loaded? (--verbose)
>> Sure. Both for root and the normal user.
>
> ok, another attempt .. new beta

Version 2008.05.27 16:31 happily generates the file database and
compiles both english and dutch formats! Also, it sticks to the proper
cache location I defined in texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua ... again without
any environment variables set. Simple ConTeXt test files finally
compile.

Thanks very much for the effort you put into this crucial problem!

Oliver

P.S. Can you put that "context" stub back into the minimals?