[dev-context] Luatex beta 0.30.3 released
taco at elvenkind.com
Fri Nov 28 11:43:00 CET 2008
I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.30.3.
This release matches SVN revision #1587.
This release fixes a really big bug, a few smaller ones,
and has updates of png and mplib:
* All hyphenation patterns that were anchored at the start or
end of a word were ignored in luatex versions 0.25.X and 0.30.X
(and possibly even earlier).
* Repeated use of \language=-1 could result in "There is not room
for another language".
* The lua true coroutines patch (Coco) is now disabled on OpenBSD
running on non-intel platforms.
* The lua socket library is patched so that it will now compile on
* Luatex now has libpng 1.2.33 and mplib 1.100
The archives (source and binaries) can be downloaded from supelec,
Bugs and feature requests can be added to the issue tracker at
More information about the dev-context