[dev-context] [Dev-luatex] Luatex beta 0.30.3 released

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Nov 28 12:06:48 CET 2008

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> I have just uploaded the archives for luatex 0.30.3.

Debian packages will be available in short time from the experimental
"distribution". I am not uploading to sid since I wait till lenny is
released and no fixes for RC bugs need to be made.

Best wishes

The kind of bath plug which for some unaccountable reason is actually
designed to sit on top of the hole rather than fit into it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff