[dev-context] [NTG-context] new experimental

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jan 30 20:05:02 CET 2009

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> * Separate out the math spacing rules into parameters
> * Allow \mathchardef-ed control sequences in text mode
> * Support for automatic large operator size choosing
> * Full support for Math-Style extensibles (with overlaps)
> * Horizontal extensibles (\arrowfill, \bracefill)
> * Stetch Stacks (for \overbrace cs.)
> * Stacks (like \atop, but with more than two items)
> * One-click full font&param switching (for \boldmath)
> * Prescripts
> * Flattened accents
> * Bottom accents
> * ??

* more control over alignments and esp eqno, width, overshoot etc
* some more control over mathstyle/choice handling (i must find back the
notes about that)

just a remark for M & A: this also measn that we don't need to sort our
all things now (like those composed missing chars and arrow/accent mess)
as it will be possibe to handle this in cleaner ways