[dev-context] Packaging modules

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 18:06:52 CET 2009

Hi,

has anybody of you a nice script to create a zip for a ConTeXt
with subfolder for doc, xml and tex files.

I have for my letter module now 40+ files and use two different
directories, one for changes with all files at one place and
another one to create a zip with a tds compliant file structure
and a tpm to create the zip with textools.

I'm looking now for a script to work with my working dir only
and a single file where I list the files which should go in the
zip and in which directory they should end (e.g. doc/context/third/...).

Something in ruby or better lua, which could be included in context
would be nice.

Wolfgang