[dev-context] [NTG-context] mkII with minimals

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue May 5 13:04:14 CEST 2009

Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
>> I have a feeling that somebody on the list already has such a
>> repository
>
>   There is the ConTeXt revisions repository at the Supélec foundry
> (http://foundry.supelec.fr/projects/contextrev/), but I don't have the
> impression that Taco maintains it any more.

Only 'current' releases are there right now, no betas are kept.

>   I do have quite a lot of ConTeXt zips on my laptop, which I've been
> collecting since approximately one year (probably not all, but
> definitely a lot).  It is big, but not that terrible (1.7GB).  The main
> ConTeXt zip is only 7MB after all.  Of course, it is around 30MB
> uncompressed.

A branch with all the beta's you have (perhaps since the last current)
would be useful at this stage, I think. If you can upload them to the
FRS section of the museum (you should have permission to do so already),
I can will them to the SVN Repo afterwards.

Best wishes,