[dev-context] setupbodyfont

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 11:07:01 CEST 2009

> 1. I have to set the bodyfont at the same time when I set a
> individual font for
>   serif, sans or mono. This works fine for the the three text style
> but not when
>   I try to switch to a different math font, which is frozen with the
> first
>   \setupbodyfont command and can only be changed when I the main
> fontclass
>   (created with \registerfontclass in \definetypeface) and the style
> value
>   for rm (I need the 'rm' style to allow e.g. ss as document style).

This point is trickier than I thought, my two hacks work only when
I use 'rm' for the main bodyfont style but it do no longer work when
I try to set 'ss' as main style because with

   \undefinevalue{@f at st@rm}%

I'm able to use the sans style as main font but the math setting is
now ignored and with

   \undefinevalue{@f at st@ss}%

I get the right math font and it's no longer possible to use a different
style for the main font.

Wolfgang