[dev-context] messy PDF (mkiv)

Peter Rolf peter.rolf at arcor.de
Tue Jul 21 14:20:51 CEST 2009

Hi,

while debugging I found some minor problems in the produced PDF code.
There is a bug in one of the /Catalog entries (/PageLayout /auto). The
other problems are more of cosmetic nature (only one harmless bug).

The PDF for the attached example

- contains 4 totally empty and *unreferenced* dictionaries (obj 5-8)

(only cosmetic)
- obj 11 is questionable
  (but I can't read the PS function code, so maybe it makes sense somehow)

(only cosmetic)
- obj 20 (/JavaScript) is referring to an empty /Names dictionary;
  should only be added if there is JS in the document

And that's all for the moment (more to come with other example) :)

Best wishes, Peter

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.42.0-2009071821
MTXrun | current version: 2009.07.20 19:44