[dev-context] Mac installation package

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 23 23:18:39 CEST 2009

Am 23.08.2009 um 22:06 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>> I thought about integrating the version check into \setupmodule
>> because the command is only used in modules and available in MkII
>> and MkIV but Thomas and Aditya use it in the simpleslides module to
>> pass parameters to the module and this a few times at different
>> places and not only at the start of the file.
>
> If you have a suggestion that will make things cleaner, we (Thomas
> and I) can easily change the internals of simple slides to
> accomodate that.

To stop the TeX run we can have

   \setupmodule[contextversion=2009.08.22]

at the begin of a module and ConTeXt will abort the run if the key
'contextversion'
has a value and context is older than the user has requested.

In your module you can either use \getparameters or – what I think you
want in your
module – \setvariables because it's not very different to \setupmodule.

Wolfgang