[dev-context] Mac installation package

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 24 23:55:31 CEST 2009

Am 24.08.2009 um 16:27 schrieb Aditya Mahajan:

>>> Do you want this to check to be part of the definition of
>>> \setupmodule? One difficultly that I see is that typically this
>>> will mean that we need to set this separately for each engine.
>> I don't need such a check, it was Olivers idea and I thought about
>> a idea how this
>> can be integrated without introducing a new command which breaks
>> backward compatibility.
> I meant that when you said
> \setupmodule[contextversion=...]", what is the implementation you
> had in mind. \setupmodule macro doing the checking, or the module
> writer doing the checking.

I think it's up to the developer to write something in the module,
e.g. http://bitbucket.org/wolfs/simplefonts/src/46a1f454bccc/files/t-simplefonts.tex
but it's not so hard to integrate it into the \setupmodule command.

% untested, it should only show how \setupmodule can be extended to
stop a tex run
% when a module is used with a too old context version