[dev-context] t-letter/resume package

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:22:19 CET 2010

Am 14.02.10 22:56, schrieb Jörg Hecke:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> I am trying to use your t-letter module. Thanks to your letter documentation and the examples (letter-examples.zip) from your web side I was able to set up the letter.
>
> But I am failing to use the resume part:-(
> I would like to use your classic or casual layout, but I have no idea how to use them.

I'm sorry but there is something missing in documentation, the resume part
is not really written and the two styles are just included from a older
module of me and you have to load them with

\usemodule[resume]              % load the module
\useresumeinterface[moderncv]   % load the moderncv-interface
\useresumestyle[classic|casual] % load a style

you can also do this with one command

\usemodule[resume][interface=moderncv,style=casual]
> An excerpt from your file "correspondence-resume-examples.tex":

I attached two complete working examples.
> Is it possible to get me on the right track to use your module? I must be doing something really stupid, but currently I have no idea what I have to do to get your resume module running.
> Do you have a minimal example perhaps?
>
> The terminal output is:
>
>> (m-resume.tex)

You have a module with the m-resume.tex on your system which is loaded
instead
of my module, you can now either remove this from the current directory
or force
ConTeXT to load my module with '\usemodule[t][resume][...]' in your
document.

Wolfgang