[dev-context] audit of commands

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي حامد ishamid at colostate.edu
Fri May 7 16:14:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Fri, 07 May 2010 08:04:06 -0600, Marius <mariausol at gmail.com> wrote:

> Idris, maybe this is what you are looking for:
> http://www.pragma-ade.com/general/qrcs/setup-en.pdf

That list is not complete. For example, in open type we have a lot of
fontfeature commands in mkiv only. The sourse is also full of useful
goodies -- some very old even -- that often don't get documented or may
even be forgotten. It always amazes me how Wolfgang pops up with one of
these every now and then... In other areas Hans may have developed a
number of other experimental or other commands as well particular to the
interests of another set of users.

Hence the idea for an audit of mkiv commands.

Best wishes
Idris

> And at the same time I have a question. Does this list of commands is
> the most recent? Is it generated automaticaly?

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523